Are you looking for a stress free weekend? Then the No Danger Diaries Festival is perfect for you. This festival is all about being open, mindful, conscious, and of course having the most fun you can possibly have in one weekend. It offers participants over 21 activities, all designed to keep you active, expand your creativity, and connect with different people.
The best way to multiply your happiness is by sharing it with other people, which is what the festival is known for. So, if you’re interested in joining this year, let us tell you a little bit more about what to expect.
What is the No Danger Diaries?
Four energetic and passionate guys founded the No Danger Diaries in 2012. They are always keen for an adrenaline rush, but have a giving-back mindset which is how they came up with the festival concept.
It’s an enterprise that challenges people’s mindsets about how business and fun should interact. Their bottom line is to be as happy as you can be, but still make it less heavy on your pocket by practicing conscious capitalism. Their main purpose is to share joy with communities and the environment that surrounds them.
The No Danger Diaries runs a series of projects which include:
- Namaqualand Flower Festival – Conscious Cultural Festival
- No Danger Agency – which is a project that aims to create meaningful and impactful campaigns for brands that want to make a difference in the world.
- Secret Sunrise – this is an international mindful movement, which pushes people to put their best foot forward daily by promoting connection and well being.
- No Danger Diaries Festival – it’s a platform that allows people from all over the world to connect with each other and share ideas, skills, enlightenment concepts and happiness as a community, while enjoying each other’s company.
The No Danger Diaries Festival is the group’s latest campaign, which will be a collaborating weekend taking place on Friday 22nd of November to Sunday 24th of November 2019.
What is the No Danger Diaries Festival?
After two successful years the festival is back at it again for a third round this year, allowing you to experience the fun all over again. This time, the group will be diving into more activities, more enriching spaces, and positive collaboration between one another.
If you have something you want to share with the community, you can opt to become a joy provider and share your knowledge with other people. However, if you want to attend just for the sheer fun of it all, you can simply attend the festival and enjoy what the joy providers have prepared.
There are many ways that you can participate in the festival:
- Joy Providers – As mentioned, if you have something that you would like to share with the community, you can participate and teach people as a joy provider. As a provider you have the opportunity to share skills, stories, workshops, jokes, or games to the attendees and create an unforgettably fun experience for everyone. If you feel you are up for the challenge this year, you can sign up here.
- Attendees – a ticket to the festival gives you access to all the activities, workshops, and good vibes that this festival and it’s providers have to offer. Every hour there will be something new for you to explore.
Here’s a list of activities:
- SUP Yoga
- Making Magic
- Secret Sunrise
- Night Trail Run
- The Craft of Mindfulness
- Free Diving workshop
- The Art of Gardening
- and more!
- Volunteering – If you love helping out and want to become a volunteer, you can contact the website here to find out how you can become involved.
The tickets are on sale since July 1st, 2019. The ticket prices are as follows:
|NDD Fest Super Early Owl Ticket||Sales ended||R550||R5|
|NDD Fest Early Owl Ticket||Sales ended||R650||R5|
|NDD Fest Owl Ticket||24 Nov 2019||R745||R5|
|Owlets – NDD Fest Kids Under 12yrs Ticket||24 Nov 2019||R400||R5|
|NDD Fest Fancy Owls Glamping||24 Nov 2019||R1, 450||R5|
|NDD Fest Super Fancy Owls Glamping||24 Nov 2019||R1, 950||R5|
|Joy Providers||16 Nov 2019||R1, 200||R5|
|Festival Transport from Cape Town||24 Nov 2019|
Click here to buy your tickets.
Venue: Grabouw Valley
Contact Information: +27 21 424 9308 | email@example.com
- Drum workshop
- Amazing Race (Teams)
- Fire Poi lessons
- Slackline lessons
- Funky Trail Run
- Recycling/Upcycling workshops
- Yoga (beginners to advance)
- Secret Sound sessions
- Open Mic
- Master Chef
- Cider workshop/tasting
- Blow up Blob for Dam Fun
- Acro Yoga
- Prize giving
- Wild Water Acrobatics
- Dance party
- Breathing workshops