It’s time to get excited Cape Town! Kfm 94.5 has officially announced the winners for its 2022 Best of Cape Awards!
The 2022 Kfm Best of the Cape Awards is the BIGGEST Awards Show of the year! The Kfm Best of Cape Awards aims to celebrate the best of the best in entrepreneurship, pop culture, business services, travel, sports, entertainment, and food and drink. The amazing Kfm Best of Cape Awards 2022 covers 30 different categories.
“After two difficult years, the province has revived itself and the awards have fed into the hunger of being acknowledged for innovative products and services rendered,” says Stephen Werner, Kfm’s station manager.
Werner adds, “We built on the momentum of 2021 and once again the people of the Western Cape have shown their unwavering support. The uptake for the initiative has surprised and delighted us all.”
“Local business support for the initiative has been outstanding and we watched as nominated brands rallied their followers to get behind them,” – Stephen Werner.
According to the awards, five finalists were chosen in each of the thirty categories. These were chosen from thousands of nominations that streamed in across the Western Cape from Kfm 94.5 listeners. Over 100 000 votes were received for this year’s 150 finalists – Setting a brand new record!
Each winner will receive an official certificate naming them Best of The Cape in their category for 2022.
“Winning businesses can display their Kfm Best of the Cape sticker and certificate on their premises as a badge of honour. It is an achievement and accolade they can truly be proud of,” – Stephen Werner, Kfm’s station manager.
Category winners were announced on Kfm 94.5 on Friday, 12 August in an all-day on-air awards show.
Without further a due, here are the winners of the Kfm Best of the Cape Awards in their respected categories:
Eat & Drink
- Best Date Night Restaurant: Avontuur Estate Restaurant
- Best Breakfast Spot: Bo-Kaap Deli
- Best Coffee: Bootlegger Coffee Company
- Best Wine Brand: Durbanville Hills
- Best Family Restaurant: Ashley’s Family Restaurant
- Best Pet Friendly Eatery: Damhuis Restaurant
- Best Takeaway Spot: Butler’s Pizza
- Best Local Craft Beer: Devil’s Peak Beer
- Best Local Craft Gin: Wilderer
- Best Biltong: The Boer & Butcher
- Best Hairdresser: Just Style Me Hair Studio
- Best Barber: Moustache Barber Shop Camps Bay
- Best Place to Sweat: Bloemendal Trail Park
- Best Amateur Sports Club: False Bay Rugby Club
- Best Local Musician: Jeremy Loops
- Best Professional Sports Team or Person: DHL Stormers
- Best Farmstall: Houw Hoek Farm Stall
- Best Adventure Experience: Cape Canopy Tour
- Best Tourist Attraction: Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Best Wine Farm Experience: Spice Route Destination
- Best Kids Party Spot: Bugz Playpark
- Best Hotel: Avalon Springs Resort
- Best Guest House: 360ON62 Mountain View Cottages
- Best Dorpie: Knysna
- Best Wedding Venue: Vrede en Lust
- Best Market: Elgin Railway Market
- Best Corner Shop: Montagu Local
- Best Small Business: Dogs Day Out
- Best Online Store: Takealot.com
- Best Internet Service Provider: RSAWEB