Calling all head-over-heels coffee lovers, this one is especially dedicated to you! After spending quite a few weeks in lockdown with nothing but your very own home-made brew to give you the morning kickstart you need, the time you’ve been waiting so eagerly for has finally arrived. Yes, you can now order your favourite cup of coffee from your favourite Cape Town coffee shop during the Nationwide Level 3 Lockdown period on a delivery or curb-side delivery basis only.
Whether you’re a die-hard morning caffeine fanatic or a mid-day java junkie, Cape Town definitely has the perfect coffee spot for you during Level 3 Lockdown. Are you ready to get that long-awaited caffeine kick you so deeply need and desire? Here are some of the best Cape Town coffee shops delivering during the Level 3 Lockdown.
#STELLSKI COFFEE BAR
Stellski Coffee Bar is back in action and ready to satisfy all your coffee cravings! Whether you’re a meter away or 10km away, they’ll happily deliver their warm and indulgent coffee right to your doorstep during the Level 3 Lockdown. If you’re feeling a little peckish, you’re in luck – they have a variety of delicious toasties, sweet treats, breakfast options, smoothies, and specials to choose from too. Besides delivering their amazing selection of coffees, treats and menu options to your door, you can also collect your drive-by order from their cool Loop Street location.
- Location: 59 Loop Street, Cape Town
- How to order: Call or WhatsApp 072 135 2677 to place your order | Payment via SnapScan, EFT or cash
- Delivery Areas: Free Delivery Monday – Friday 8am – 2pm in following areas: CBD, Vredehoek, High Cape, Tamboerskloof, Oranjezicht, Bo-Kaap, Woodstock, Green Point, Sea Point, Fresnaye, Camps Bay | Free Delivery Tuesday only 8am – 10am in following areas: Observatory, Rondebosch, Claremont, Kenilworth, Wynberg
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 2pm
- Contact details: 072 135 2677 | [email protected] | www.stellski.com
- Social Media: Instagram: @stellskicoffee | Facebook: @Stellskicoffee
#ALCHEMY COFFEE ROASTERS
Alchemy Coffee Roasters is now offering a drive by coffee service for all Cape Town coffee lovers to enjoy during Level 3 Lockdown. Known for their locally crafted single origin coffees, Alchemy Coffee Roasters is certainly one of Cape Town’s favourite coffee shops. Now you can enjoy it whenever you choose! Besides their drive by coffee service, you can also order a variety of Alchemy Coffee Roasters exceptional coffee beans via their online store www.alchemyroasters.co.za.
- Location: 22 Bakker Street in Welgemoed, Cape Town.
- How to order: Contact Alchemy Coffee Roaster on 084 958 2632 to place your order | You can also just hoot or send them a message once you’re outside for service
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 3pm | Saturday 8am – 12pm
- Contact details: 084 958 2632 | [email protected] | www.alchemyroasters.co.za
- Social Media: Instagram: @alchemyroasters | Facebook: @alchemycoffeeroasters
#ORIGIN COFFEE ROASTING
Origin is back and ready to satisfy all your morning, mid-day, and afternoon coffee cravings. Referred to as the godfather of speciality coffee in South Africa, Origin is one of the coolest coffee shops in Cape Town. Now you will finally be able to indulge in all their Origin coffee goodness once again. Coffee lovers can order their favourite Origin coffee drink and beans from the Origin De Waterkant HQ during South Africa’s Level 3 Lockdown. This can be done by placing an order online via their website www.originroasting.co.za and their friendly staff will deliver your coffee to you curb-side. Origin is making it a top priority to enforce stringent hygiene protocols to ensure the health and safety of all their clients and staff.
You can also purchase a variety of their coffee beans on their online store. Origin will be launching home and office delivery via Uber Eats, Mr D and BoltFood soon. Keep an eye on their website and social media platforms for the moment they release that very exciting news!
- Location: 28 Hudson Street De Waterkant, Cape Town
- How to order: Place an order online via their website www.originroasting.co.za and collect your coffee curb-side
- Operating hours: Origin is open for curb-side deliveries Monday-Friday 8am-4pm | Saturday 8am-3pm | Sunday 8am-2pm
- Contact details: 021 421 1000 | [email protected] | www.originroasting.co.za
- Social Media: Instagram: @origincoffeesa | Facebook: @OriginCoffeeSA
Located in the trendy De Waterkant District of Cape Town, Café Charles is not only delivering delicious meals right to your door, but their Baristas are back in action too. This means you can get your caffeine fix paired with an indulgent Café Charles feast or freshly baked good. Café Charles also recently launched their #curbsidecoffee initiative where you can stop by and enjoy your favourite Café Charles coffee anywhere between 9am -5pm. All you need to do is place your order and pay at the entrance using SnapScan or the credit card tap method. No cash will be accepted for safety protocols.
You can also order Houtbay coffee, Harbour Blend and whole beans via their online store www.charles.capetown.
- Location: 137 Waterkant St, De Waterkant, Cape Town.
- How to order: You can place your orders online via their online store www.charles.capetown | Or you can make use of their curb-side coffee initiative | You can also place your order via Uber Eats and Mr Delivery
- Delivery areas: Deliveries for Cape Town currently only in the City Bowl and Atlantic Seaboard (more areas coming shortly): R25 | De Waterkant residents and Café Charles neighbours: FREE delivery.
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm | Saturday – Sunday closed
- Contact details: 087 743 2359 | [email protected] | www.charles.capetown
- Social Media: Instagram: @charles.capetown | Facebook: @cafecharlescapetown
Sourcing only the best single origin coffees, Rosetta Roastery has been featured as one of the best coffee shops in the world. Making it one of the top Cape Town coffee spots to get that all-desired coffee kick start you need. During the Level 3 Lockdown Rosetta Roastery is selling 3-pack COVID specials, delivered right to your door. These Rosetta Roastery mixed packs are filled with bold flavours and all the coffee goodness you need to get you through your day. You can even choose your preferred grind style! Besides their 3-pack COVID special, Rosetta Roastery boasts an exceptional selection of coffee beans ranging from Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Classic and Progressive. Get you Rosetta Roastery Coffee beans right away, its bound to knock your coffee loving socks off!
- Location: 66 Albert Road | Woodstock
- How to order: You can place your orders via their online store www.rosettaroastery.com
- Operating hours: Dispatching will take place Tuesdays and Fridays
- Contact details: 021 447 4099 | [email protected] | www.rosettaroastery.com
- Social Media: Instagram: @rosettaroastery | Facebook: @rosettaroastery
Coco Safar is a couture bakery, roastery and café located in the heart of Sea Point. They will be delivering their indulgent selection of artisanal breads, baked goods, café dinner classics, coffee, and rooibos right to your door during the Level 3 Lockdown. Alternatively you can also take advantage of their same-day call and collect option as well as pre-order service for larger orders. Coco Safar prides themselves on only making use of the freshest and highest quality all-natural ingredients. They also bake and roast daily, ensuring everything is fresh for collection or delivery.
- Location: Artem Centre, 277 Main Road, Sea Point, Cape Town
- How to order: To place your order contact or WhatsApp them on 082 055 5721| Wait for Coco Safar to confirm your order and send you a payment request | Payment can be made via SnapScan using their digital SnapScan code | Wait for confirmation of successful order and delivery date of your choice | Your order will be delivered to your doorstep | If you wish to collect your order they will send you an order number that you can give to the cashier when you collect your order | WhatsApp pre-orders can be placed daily by 11am to ensure collection within 48 hours | They also do same-day call & collect orders for smaller orders based on bakery stock levels.
- Delivery areas & fees: Visit Coco Safar’s website to see a detailed breakdown of their delivery areas and delivery fees.
- Contact details: 082 055 5721 | 021433 1336 | www.cocosafar.online
- Social Media: Instagram: @cocosafar | Facebook: @cocosafarsa
#BOOTLEGGER COFFEE COMPANY
Bootlegger Coffee Company is another one of Cape Town’s best coffee shops delivering during Level 3 Lockdown. Bootlegger is unashamedly passionate about all things coffee and now they’re sharing their coffee love with the rest of Cape Town too. This means you can order your 100% pure, freshly roasted ground coffee and they’ll deliver it directly to you. Plus, with such a wide variety of indulgent coffees and warm beverages to choose from, there’s no way that you’ll start your day on a bad note!
Besides a warm cup of coffee, Bootlegger Coffee Company has joined forces with South Africa’s favourite road-side bakery, Oumeul Bakery to bring you a variety of delicious freshly baked and frozen goods. It truly is the perfect combination! Bootlegger Coffee Company also has a variety of indulgent baked goods and sweet treats on their menu to choose from. Including their famous Bootlegger Banana Bread which is a real crowd pleaser!
Bootlegger Coffee Company in collaboration with Oumeul Bakery are constantly running some amazing specials. Keep an eye on their social media feeds to stay up to date.
- How to order: Call or WhatsApp your order to Bootlegger Deliveries: 078 103 1781; Or send a WhatsApp to the Bootlegger Coffee Company closest to you to place your order | Await confirmation and correspondence of your order | Receive your coffee.
- WhatsApp contact number of branches: Atlantic Seaboard: 064 629 1632 | Century City: 064 643 9368 | CBD: 083 470 5451 | City Bowl: 083 470 5451 | Claremont: 073 026 3941 | Tokai & Steenberg: 067 383 0628 | Stellenbosch: 067 852 6162
- Delivery areas: CBD; Atlantic Seaboard; Southern Suburbs; Belville; Durbanville; Breckenfell; Blouberg; Milnerton; Century City; Stellenbosch; Tokai; Claremont; Kenilworth; Newlands; Rondebosch; Harrington; Kalk Bay.
- Delivery information: Free Delivery Cape Town only | Minimum orders of R250 | Delivery times may vary | Strict sanitization protocols are followed during all handling and delivery of products.
- Opening times: Claremont: 7am – 3pm | CBD & City Bowl: 9am – 5pm | Stellenbosch: 9am – 6pm | Tokai & Steenberg: 9am – 6:30pm | Atlantic Seaboard: 9am – 3pm | Century City: 9am – 6pm | More product and stores to follow
- Social Media: Instagram: @bootleggercoffeecompany | Facebook: @bootleggercoffeecompany
- Website: www.bootlegger.co.za
#TRUTH COFFEE ROASTING CAFÉ
One of Cape Town’s top coffee shops, and one of the best in the world if we might add, is back in action and Cape Town coffee lovers couldn’t be more excited! Truth Coffee Roasting Café specializes in selecting and roasting some of the world’s most exclusive coffees. All of which you now get to enjoy during South Africa’s Level 3 Lockdown period. And boy are you in for a coffee treat! Truth Coffee Roasting Café boasts an extensive variety and indulgent selection of coffees and warm beverages to choose from. The only thing you’ll have trouble with is deciding which one to try first!
Besides knock-your-socks-off coffee, Truth also offers a decadent range of freshly baked pastries, sweet treats and delicious meal options that can be ordered for delivery. Making it the perfect pairing to your cup of Truth coffee. Truth is running some amazing specials throughout the week, so keep an eye on their social media feeds for any updates and exciting announcements. If you’re looking do order any of their exceptional coffee beans, you can do so via their online store www.truth.capetown.
- Location: 36 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town City Centre
- How to order: Orders can be placed via the Uber Eats App to be delivered directly to you | If you’re not too far from Truth’s city centre location (CBD area only), you can place your order via the Coffee Monster App @coffeemonstre_app and one of their friendly team members will personally deliver your coffee to you by foot.
- Operating Hours: Monday – Sunday from 9am – 7pm
- Contact details: 021 201 7000 | [email protected] | www.truth.capetown
- Social Media: Instagram: @truthcoffee.capetown | Facebook: @TRUTH.CapeTown
The famous Seattle Coffee is another fan-favourite Cape Town coffee hotspot that will be delivering their coffee goodness right to your door during the Level 3 Lockdown. Widely known for their delicious knock-your-socks-off coffee and wide variety of warm and cold brews, Seattle Coffee has something for every coffee enthusiast! Besides their indulgent selection of coffees, freezez, iced-. and hot coffee alternatives, they also have a delicious range of pastries, muffins, cookies and brownies available for order. They will be adding more food and lunch items in the near future – so keep an eye on their website and social media feeds for updates. That’s not all! You can also purchase a selection of 250g bags of Seattle Coffee whole beans.
Many Seattle Coffee Café stores will be open for home delivery as well as a variety of FreshStop bars.
The following Western Cape Seattle Coffee Cafés are open & delivering:
- Century City: Radius: Milnerton + Surrounds | Monday – Saturday 7am – 5pm | Sunday 7am – 4pm | Delivering: 9am – 4pm | Contact details: 021 276 0973 or 079 440 9713.
- Dock Road: Radius: The Atlantic Seaboard + CBD | Monday – Saturday 7am – 5pm | Sunday 7am – 4pm | Delivering: 9am – 4pm | Contact details: 021 180 2667 or 079 402 4468
- Hout Bay Café: Radius: Hout Bay | Monday – Saturday 7am – 5pm | Sunday 7am – 4pm | Delivering: 9am – 4pm | Contact details: 087 149 3390 or 079 616 0272
- Sandown Retail Crossing: Radius: Bloubergstrand | Monday – Saturday 7am – 5pm | Sunday 7am – 4pm | Delivering: 9am – 4pm | Contact details: 021 180 1031 or 076 107 4151
- 20 Vineyard Road: Radius: The Southern Suburbs | Monday – Saturday 7am – 5pm | Sunday 7am – 4pm | Delivering: 9am – 4pm |Contact details: 087 149 3386 ; 079 356 6794 or 079 523 5837
The following Western Cape Seattle Coffee Cafés are open for collection:
- 4 Loop Street; Palms; Whale Coast Mall; 130 Strand Street; Halyard; Somerset; Constantia Village; 4 Regent Road; Pinehurst; Tyger Valley; Cavendish; Newspaperhouse; Ocean Square; Roaland; Tokai | Visit their website for contact details & operating hours of these locations as well as to see the range of Seattle Coffee FreshStops that are often for trade.
- How to order: Contact your nearest Seattle Coffee Café to place your order | Make sure you have the relevant cashless payment system ready, check with barista when ordering | Orders within 750m are free | R20 delivery fee for orders under R90 | R10 delivery fee for orders between R90 – R130 | Free delivery for orders over R130 | Visit the Seattle Coffee Company website to browse their menu www.seattlecoffeecompany.co.za
- Social Media: Instagram: @seattlecoffeeco | Facebook: @Seattlecoffeecompany
#VIDA E CAFFÉ
Vide e Caffé has long been one of Cape Town’s top coffee hotspots. They’re making sure you don’t miss out on a single second of their incredible selection of coffees, cold brews and warm beverage alternatives during the Level 3 Lockdown by delivering it right to your door via UberEats and Mr D. Besides their amazing selection of coffees, Vida e Caffé also has a range of freshly prepared toasties, filled croissants, baguettes, sweet treats, delicious baked goods and so much more to choose from – visit their website to browse their menu. You can also visit one of their Shell Vida Stores to get your Vida coffee and baked good fix.
- How to order: You can place your Vida e Caffé order via the UberEats and Mr D delivery apps | Delivery to your doorstep from the following Vida e Caffé stores: Constantia Village: Open for deliveries Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm within a 5km radius of store ; contact 061 522 1343 | As well as Prestwich; Sea Point; Hout Bay; Newlands; Palmyra Junction; Belvedere Square; Claremont; Steenberg Village; Glengarry; Horizon Bay; Waterstone Village; Canal Walk; Sanctuary; Cape Gate Mall | Visit their website www.vidaecaffe.com to see which Vida Shell stores are open during Level 4 Lockdown as well as the various Vida e Caffé locations that are open and delivering | You can also place your order via the Vida e Caffé app.
- Contact details: www.vidaecaffe.com
- Social Media: Instagram: @vidaecaffe_official | Facebook: @vida
Located in the heart of Cape Town’s city centre, Jason Bakery has fast become a fan-favourite coffee shop and bakery for local and international coffee lovers. Jason Bakery is widely known for their killer gourmet coffees, speciality pastries and delicious breakfast dishes. Their extensive and exciting coffee selection also means there is something for every coffee enthusiast to savour and enjoy. If you’re not much of a coffee lover, they’ve got an indulgent selection of warm alternatives to choose from including their House-made Belgian Hot Chocolate which is a real crowd pleaser!
They also have a variety of Jason Bakery Survival Packs, add-ons and delicious meal options available for order.
- How to order: Visit their online store www.jasonbakery.co.za | Email: [email protected] | Bree Street: 021 424 5644 | Green Point: 021 433 0538
- Order & delivery times: Their order & delivery times change weekly so have a look at their website to find out the details for the week | It is essential to place your order well ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- Please note: Their Green Point Bakery is open for COLLECTIONS (they will bring your order to your car) from Tuesday to Saturday with a limited menu available | For smaller individual orders please place your order 24 hours in advance by emailing them on [email protected].
- Contact details: Bree Street: 021 424 5644 | Green Point: 021 433 0538| [email protected] | www.jasonbakery.co.za
- Social Media: Instagram: @jasonbakerycpt | Facebook: @JasonBakery
Have a look at our ‘Best Cape Town Restaurants doing food delivery in Level 4 Lockdown’ blog to satisfy all your hunger cravings during Level 3 Lockdown.