Are you ready for the ultimate Cape Town culinary adventure where you explore, discover, and experience the coolest local food and drink spots and top restaurants in Cape Town?
Home to world-renowned restaurants, sought-after local eateries, cool cafés, trendy bars, and must-visit food and drink spots, Cape Town has become one of the top culinary hubs in the world.
We’ve put together a list of some of the top restaurants in Cape Town tourists should go to.
#Chefs Warehouse at Maison | Franschhoek
Chefs Warehouse at Maison in Franschhoek is undoubtedly one of the top restaurants in Cape Town tourists should go to. This prestigious vineyard and mountain-facing restaurant on Maison Wine Estate is headed by chef David Schneider who worked alongside award-winning Chef Liam Tomlin and Ivor Jones.
The culinary vision for Chefs Warehouse at Maison is to create a taste experience that matches the magnificent setting of the Maison Estate. By using only the freshest locally sourced ingredients, based on seasonal availability, diners can expect a global tapas-inspired menu that incorporates a world of different flavours in one, multi-coursed meal, accompanied by excellent wines.
- Location: Maison Estate, R45, Franschhoek, Western Cape
- Contact details: 021 876 2116 | [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: www.maisonestate.co.za/restaurant/
- Opening times: Monday – Sunday – Lunch: 12pm – 3pm | Dinner: 6pm – 8:30pm
- Booking: Click here to book a table or contact Chefs Warehouse at Maison on 021 876 2116 or [email protected]
#Chefs Warehouse Beau Constantia | Constantia
Showcasing one of the most magnificent views over the Constantia wine valley, Chefs Warehouse Beau Constantia is the ultimate picturesque winelands escape. Besides its sought-after Cape winelands location, Chefs Warehouse Beau Constantia has established itself as one of Cape Town’s must-visit culinary gems for locals and travelers alike.
Beau Constantia offers a casual fine-dining experience in a modern dining space. Chef Ivor Jones and his team only use local, fresh, seasonal ingredients and unique and exciting flavour combinations to elevate and create their sensational dishes. This offers diners an alternative perspective on the classic Chefs Warehouse tapas-style dining, which is a mix between a traditional tasting menu and a bespoke sharing plate experience of contemporary tapas.
- Location: 1043 Constantia Main Road, Constantia, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 794 8632 ext.1 | [email protected] | www.beauconstantia.com
- Operating hours: Monday – Saturday, 9am – 5pm | Office closed on Sunday | Restaurant Seating Times: Lunch: 12pm – 14:30pm (Wednesday-Sunday) | Dinner: 5pm – 7:30pm (Wednesday-Saturday)
#Chefs Warehouse at Tintswalo Atlantic | Hout Bay
Located on Chapman’s Peak Drive, right on the ocean shore, you’ll be treated to uninterrupted ocean and mountain range views, complemented by the sound of waves lapping gently against the rocks of the hotel and restaurant’s outdoor deck.
Each table at Chefs Warehouseat Tintswalo Atlantic overlooks the spectacular view from all angles, taking your ocean-front dining experience to the next level. As for the food, you can look forward to Chef Liam Tomlin’s famed tapas-for-two concept with seasonal ingredients that are exquisitely plated.
- Location: Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 541 0165 | [email protected] | www.chefswarehouse.co.za/cw-tintswalo
- Operating hours: Monday – Sunday: Lunch: 12pm – 2pm | Dinner: 6pm – 8:30pm | Sunday Dinners from 6:30pm | Reservation required
#Overture | Stellenbosch
Spearheaded by Eat Out San Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Chef of the Year 2019, Bertus Basson, Overture is a highly renowned and equally picturesque winelands’ restaurant that should be on every foodie’s bucket-list. Not only is Overture one of the top Stellenbosch restaurants, it has received local and global culinary praise and won countless prestigious accolades from the Eat Out guide and Rossouw’s Restaurant guide over the years.
Overture is located on the Hidden Valley Wine Farm, right at the foot of the Helderberg Mountain. Besides its magnificent Stellenbosch winelands location, notable culinary status, and exceptional selection of wines, Overture prides itself on celebrating and championing local, ethically-sourced, South African produce throughout its menu to serve diners with honest, simple, produce-centered cooking based on classical techniques. In Bertus’ words: “At Overture, you will not see any awards in the restaurant, as the cooking should speak for itself”.
- Location: Overture at Hidden Valley Wines, T4 Route, Off Annandale Road, R44, Stellenbosch
- Contact details: 021 880 2721 | 021 006 1039 | [email protected]
- Opening times: Lunch: Served Wednesday – Sunday | Dinner: Served Thursday – Saturday
- Book: Click here to make a booking
#On the Rocks | Bloubergstrand
If you’re looking for the Cape Town view trifecta, On the Rocks in Bloubergstrand should be at the top of your list. Positioned right on the rocks of Blouberg Beach, this west coast restaurant boasts a spectacular view of Table Mountain, Atlantic Ocean, and Robben Island. Perfectly complimented by a wide selection of menu options, ranging from fresh seafood and traditional west coast favorites, to Cape Malay curry, dry-aged beef fillet, and freshly baked crème brûlée, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Pair it with a lovely glass of wine, cocktail, cold craft beer and a refreshing sea breeze, and you may never want to leave. If you happen to find yourself there at sunset, you’re in for a real treat! It is known as one of the most beautiful sunset spots in Cape Town after all.
- Location: On The Rocks, 45 Stadler Rd, Bloubergstrand, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 554 1988 | [email protected] | www.ontherocks.co.za
- Operating hours: Monday – Sunday 9am – 10pm
#Die Strandloper | Langebaan
Die Strandloper is a local Seafood Boma and Cape West Coast gem located in the beautiful seaside town of Langebaan. At Die Strandloper, it’s all about ‘local is lekker’, and you’ll definitely feel the warm, welcoming, and genuine west coast hospitality and ‘lekker’, local, everyone-is-welcome vibe from the moment you arrive.
Now for the food! At Die Strandloper, it’s all about local west coast food, made by local west coast people, the traditional local west coast way – and you can’t help but love every single bite. You can expect a vast and delicious array of sensational seafood dishes, all prepared in true West Coast style. Here are just some of the exceptional dishes you can look forward to enjoying: Fish curry, mussel pots, freshly baked breads, grilled Weskus Haarders, braaied snoek, Crayfish, smoked Angelfish, sweet potatoes, Moer Koffiie, and so much more, believe me, the list just goes on and on.
Besides the extraordinary west coast feast you’ll enjoy, one of the best things about Die Strandloper is the fact that everyone goes out of their way to make you feel relaxed, right at home, and just like another one of the locals. It really is all about community, good food, good people, and having a really good time!
To make things even better, Die Strandloper is located right on the beach. This means that as soon as you arrive, you can simply chuck your shoes aside and fully embrace Die Strandloper’s laid-back beachy vibe.
- Location: Die Strandloper,jan olfsen street, Leentjiesklip, Langebaan
- Contact details: 022 77 22 490 | 083 227 7195 | [email protected]
- Website: www.strandloper.com
- Opening times: Until September only open on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays for lunches | Bookings essential | PLEASE NOTE: Dinners are now closed until mid-October
- Booking: Click here to book a table or contact Die Strandloper on 022 77 22 490, 083 227 7195 or [email protected]
#Kalky’s | Kalk Bay
Are you ready for the BEST fish and chips in the entire city of Cape Town? You better be!
Deemed one of the BEST and highly sought-after local harbourfront fish and chips spots in the entire city, enjoying a down-right delicious fish and chips feast at Kalky’s in Kalk Bay is an absolute MUST!
Kalky’s is local fish and chips, made the real local way, by real Cape Town locals. Wrapped in a newspaper and served with a hefty dose of salt and vinegar (because that’s the way we do it in the Cape), you will be savoring every single bite – trust us, we know! Paired with a beautiful False Bay and Kalk Bay harbourfront view, it’s pure bliss!
Kalkys’ cool harbourfront setting is every bit as authentic as its incredible fish and chips. No fancy trimmings. No experimental and inventive flavor combinations. Just a laid back, back-to-basics eating area with a big display menu on the wall listing all the fresh and tasty options for the day.
- Where: Kalky’s | Kalk Bay Harbour, Kalk Bay, Cape Town
- Opening times: Monday – Sunday, 10am – 8pm
- Contact details: 021 788 1726 | [email protected]
In addition to Kalky’s in Kalk Bay, here are a few more of our favorite local Cape Town fish and chips spots you absolutely have to try: The Salty Sea Dog (Simonstown); Fish on the Rocks (Hout Bay); Fish Hoek Fisheries (Fish Hoek); Lucky Fish & Chips (Sea Point).
However, this is merely scratching the surface of the vast array of INCREDIBLE fish and chips shops / restaurants / eateries, and beachfront spots Cape Town has to offer.
**If you’re looking for a few more exciting things to do when visiting and exploring Kalk Bay, here are some great suggestions:
- Take a refreshing dip in the Dalebrook Tidal Pool and / or Wooley’s Tidal Pool – Take your pick!
- Go cave exploring
- Go surfing
- Visit the Kalk Bay Harbour
- Explore the quirky streets of Kalk Bay
- Hike the famous Boomslang Cave – It is a relatively easy hike perfect for novice hikers, families with kids, and adventure seekers – It is known as one of Cape Town’s more adventurous hikes after all. Click here to find out everything you need to know about the Boomslang Cave hike.
- Enjoy a unique seaside dining experience at the renowned Brass Bell
- Go on an adventure-filled hike from Kalk Bay to the Amphitheatre
- Indulge in a rock-your-socks-off ice cream at the famous Ice Café
- Visit Kalk Bay’s local plant and garden shops – Perfect for head-over-heels plant lovers! The Kalk Bay Garden Shop is most definitely worth a visit!
- Enjoy a cup of coffee & bite to eat at the iconic Olympia Café & Bakery – While an array of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options are available, Olympia is renowned for its freshly baked pastries and bread
- Visit the Kalk Bay Breakwater Lighthouse
- See the cool and charismatic Cape Fur Seals at the Kalk Bay Harbour. You can expect to see these playful ocean beings draped over the pier walls at the harbour. If you’re eager to see these incredible Cape Fur Seals up close and personal – Kalk Bay Harbour is exactly where you need to be!
- Go to the Kalk Bay Theatre & the Kalk Bay Modern Gallery
- Visit the infamous Kalk Bay Expresso – A charming café housed inside a restored Blue Train carriage
- Pop into the vibey beachside cocktail bar – Cape to Cuba
Check out our ‘Top things to do in Kalk Bay’ blog to find out more about all the incredible and exciting experiences, adventures, and things to do when visiting this cool coastal town.
#Grand Africa Café & Beach | Granger Bay
Situated right on its own private beach, the Grand Africa Café & Beach is pure beach dining bliss! Boasting jaw-dropping views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean, Lion’s Head and Signal Hill, it will feel like you’ve escaped to your own slice of beach paradise right in the heart of Cape Town. It’s no surprise that it is regarded as one of Cape Town’s most sought-after destination restaurants and beach-front cafés.
You can expect a fresh blend of casual-contemporary cuisine, balanced with all the delights of local seasonal fair – paying tribute to Cape Town’s discerning travel-Foodie repertoire. The Grand’s beach café magic doesn’t end there – With a choice of five bars, ocean view decks, nine private function venue areas and on-beach dining, there is something for everyone to enjoy! Undoubtedly making it the perfect Cape Town restaurant and café for beach-chic dining, a fun night out, slow-motion rendezvous, and ocean-front sundowners – It is one of the most beautiful sunset spots in the city after all.
- Location: Haul Road, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 425 0551 | [email protected] | www.grandafrica.com
- Operating hours: Monday – Sunday, 12pm – 9pm
#Burrata Restaurant | Woodstock
Voted the best pizza in South Africa as well as one of ‘The 7 Best Pizzas in Cape Town’ by Big 7 Travel Burrata Restaurant is undoubtedly one of the best restaurants to go to in Cape Town. Especially if you’re a head-over-heels pizza lover!
This modern Italian restaurant only uses the freshest, top-quality ingredients to make their wide range of down-right delicious, authentic Italian style pizzas. Plus, the fact that all their pizzas are made in a pizza oven that was hand built by a third-generation family-owned business in Naples, means you’re in for one sensational pizza treat!
- Location: 375 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 447 6505 |[email protected] | burrata.co.za
La Parada is one of the most sought-after culinary hotspots in Cape Town. The Catalan-style tapas joint has branches at the V&A Waterfront, Constantia Nek, Century City and Bree Street.
Each La Parada location offers diners an incredible tapas selection to share, a variety of small plate menu options, an exceptional wine list, and a wide assortment of cocktails, craft beers and spirits to choose from. Combined with its vibrant, everyone-is-welcome atmosphere, La Parada is one of the best restaurants in Cape Town to dine at.
- La Parada Bree Street: 107 Bree Street, Cape Town City Centre
- La Parada V&A Waterfront: 1 Dock Road, V&A Waterfront
- La Parada Constantia Nek: Main Road, Hout Bay, Cape Town
- La Parada Century City: Century City, Cape Town
- Bree Street: 021 426 0330 | [email protected]
- V&A Waterfront: 021 418 3003 | [email protected]
- Constantia Nek: 021 795 0620 | [email protected]
- Century City: 021 286 9046 | [email protected]
- Website: www.laparada.co.za
- La Parada Bree Street: Wednesday – Saturday: 11am-10pm
- La Parada V&A Waterfront: Monday – Sunday: 11am – 10pm
- La Parada Constantia Nek: Monday – Friday 11am – 10pm | Saturday – Sunday: 9am – 10pm
- La Parada Century City: Monday – Sunday: 11am – 10pm
#Café Caprice | Camps Bay
Located right in the heart of the famous Camps Bay sunset strip, Café Caprice is one of the hottest beach bars, trendiest cafés/restaurants, and sought-after sunset cocktail spots in the Mother City. With a reputation like that, how can it not be one of the best places to go to for brunch, lunch, or dinner in Cape Town.
Besides their prime Camps Bay location, vibrant energy, beautiful beachfront view, and cool laid-back vibe, Café Caprice boasts a spectacular selection of artisan cocktails, craft beers and wine, as well as an incredible café-style menu. All that’s left to do is sit back, relax, enjoy the full Café Caprice experience, and soak up every glorious second of the sensational view in front of you.
- Location: 37 Victoria Road, Camps Bay, Cape Town
- Contact: 021 438 8315 | [email protected]
#The Pot Luck Club | Woodstock
The Cape Town tapas scene has exploded in recent years, with top tapas-style restaurants like the Pot Luck Club having a lot to do with it. Besides being one of the most sought-after culinary hotspots in the city, the famous Pot Luck Club has been dubbed one of the coolest places to be in Cape Town. This trendy inner-city Tapas Bar & Restaurant boasts a relaxed yet edgy environment and is known to attract quite the local and global foodie crowd with their vast tapas selection and inventive, innovative, and bold approach to flavors.
At the Pot Luck Club, sharing is caring with their menu consisting of a vibrant and flavor-filled collection of tapas sized plates. These ‘Sharing Plates’ are essentially divided into 5 basic tastes: Salty, Sour, Sweet, Umami and Bitter. This gives diners the opportunity to try each taste sensation on its own as well as all the flavours together as a whole – Offering food lovers an exciting and one-of-a-kind culinary experience. This undoubtedly makes the popular Pot Luck Club one of the top restaurants in Cape Town.
- Location: Silo Top Floor, The Old Biscuit Mill, 373 – 375 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 447 0804 | [email protected] | www.thepotluckclub.co.za/home/
- Opening hours: Open for lunch & dinner Monday – Saturday| Sunday Brunch
#Salsify At The Roundhouse | Camps Bay
Salsify At The Roundhouse has established itself as a major contender in the exceptional and exciting Cape Town culinary scene. Salsify at the Roundhouse is the spectacular creation of two of Cape Town’s fine dining gurus, Luke Dale-Roberts, and Ryan Cole. Luke Dale-Roberts, founder, and owner of The Test Kitchen, The Pot Luck Club and The Shortmarket Club, and his head chef Ryan Cole, added Salsify At The Roundhouse as the latest edition to their list of impressive and iconic Cape Town eateries.
Much like its culinary counterparts, Salsify at the Roundhouse is all about pushing the culinary boundaries, but in the very best way! Diners can expect a unique la carte menu of delicate, yet intense, seasonal flavors and techniques when dining at Salsify. But it’s important to remember that Salsify at The Roundhouse is a Luke Dale Roberts creation after all. So, you better believe that this will be no ordinary dining experience, but one filled with plenty of flavor-filled creations, and tons of thrilling culinary surprises you’ll never see coming – Making the dining experience at Salsify all the more exhilarating.
- Location: The Roundhouse, Roundhouse Road, Camps Bay Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 010 6444 |[email protected] | www.salsify.co.za
- Opening hours: Lunch: Tuesday – Saturday 12:30 – 14:00 (Last lunch booking at 14:00) | Dinner Tuesday – Saturday: 18:00 – 20:00 (Last dinner booking at 20:00) | Sunday Lunch: 12:30 – 15:00 (Sunday lunch only)
#Aubergine Restaurant | Gardens
Located in the trendy inner-city suburb of Gardens, Aubergine is one of Cape Town’s most iconic fine-dining experiences. Diners can expect a sensational selection of both Eastern and Western flavor inspired dishes made from only the freshest local ingredients. The dinner menu is a la carte, serving an indulgent variety of culinary delights.
To ensure they cater to every taste bud, culinary craving and dietary preference, Aubergine’s menu offers a wide range of vegetarian alternatives for both lunch and dinner. Decorated to perfection, each meal is practically art on a plate. Paired with an exceptional glass of wine from their excellent wine list, it makes for the perfect inner-city dinner experience.
- Location: 39 Barnet Street, Gardens, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 465 0000 | [email protected] | www.aubergine.co.za
- Opening hours: Open for lunch Thursdays and Fridays: 12pm – 2pm (Feel free to contact them for private lunches for 10+ guests on other days) | Open for dinner Tuesday – Saturday: 6pm – 10pm
- Click here to make a booking directly through Aubergine’s online booking system.
#Hamm & Uys Eatery at Blaauwklippen | Stellenbosch
Located on the oldest wine estate in Stellenbosch, Blaauwklippen Wine Estate, Hamm & Uys Eatery is farm-to-table elegance at its finest. Dynamic TV Chefs and creative culinary duo Johnny Hamman and Marius Uys provide diners with the perfect pairing of South African heritage foodwith an extravagant international spin and certain finesse, which promises to have you coming back again and again. You can look forward to enjoying everything from delicious traditional Sunday roast lunches, flavourful casual country food, and delectable Cape classics in a beautiful and tranquil environment.
This incredible country casual Stellenbosch restaurant, with modern touches and classic Winelands elegance, is all about combining “the good, honest food you grew up with” with their global culinary experiences, travels, and inspiration – And you’ll undoubtedly be savouring every single bite, trust us!
- Location: Blaauwklippen Estate, Strand Road, R44 Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch
- Contact details: 066 495 0270 | [email protected]
- Opening times: Open for lunch from Wednesday – Sunday(kitchen opens 11:30 and closes 16:00) | Open for dinner on Thursdays and Fridays (kitchen opens 11:30 and closes 20:30)
- Book: Click here to make a booking
#La Petite Colombe | Franschhoek
A veritable jewel in the Franschhoek food crown, La Petite Colombe offers visitors an unforgettable dining experience in the heart of the Franschhoek Wine Valley. Recipient of various prestigious culinary awards, some of which include the 2020 ‘Trip Advisor Travellers Choice’ award, the ‘50 Best Discovery’ Restaurant award, ‘Trip Advisor Travellers Choice’, and ‘Eat Out Top 10 Restaurant’ award in 2019 (to mention just a few), La Petite Colombe has firmly established itself as one of the best Franschhoek restaurants and the Western Cape.
Diners can expect sensational culinary creations and a theatrical array of superb dishes from La Petite Colombe’s exceptionally talented Head Chef John Norris-Rogers. Diners can choose between four superb menus – La Petite Colombe’s Reduced Menu, The Reduced Vegetarian Menu, The Chef’s Experience, and The Chef’s Vegetarian Experience – ensuring there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Paired with the magnificent surroundings of the Franschhoek Wine Valley and Leeu Estate, it promises to be a memorable dining experience.
- Location: Leeu Estates, Dassenberg Rd, Franschhoek, Western Cape
- Contact details: 021 202 3395 | [email protected]
- Website: www.lapetitecolombe.com
- Booking: To find out more about La Petite Colombe’s booking & reservation details or to make a booking click here or contact them on 021 202 3395 or [email protected]
#Harbour House | Kalk Bay | V&A Waterfront
With two locations in the V&A Waterfront and Kalk Bay, Harbour House has established itself as one of Cape Town’s most sought-after culinary hotspots. While the harbourfront, ocean and Table Mountain view of Harbour House in the V&A Waterfront is nothing short of spectacular, the view from Harbour House in Kalk Bay is bound to sweep you off your feet.
Perched right on the rocks of the Kalk Bay harbour, you’ll be treated to an uninterrupted sea view thanks to their floor to ceiling glass windows. Beautifully complimented by the sounds of crashing waves on the shoreline, there is nothing quite like it. While Harbour House is regarded as one of the best seafood restaurants in Cape Town, with their West Coast mussels, prawns, and seafood platters being firm favourites, they offer a wide selection of exceptional and flavour-filled menu options for everyone to enjoy.
- Location: Kalk Bay Harbour, Main Road, Kalk Bay, Cape Town
- Contact details: 021 788 4136 | [email protected] | www.harbourhouse.co.za
- Operating hours: Wednesday – Sunday 12pm-11pm
#Eike by Bertus Basson | Stellenbosch
Eike is another one of legendary Chef Bertus Basson’s culinary gems. Nestled in an old historic building in the famous Dorp Street of Stellenbosch, also known as “Die Eikestad” – The Oak City – Eike celebrates traditional South African cooking to its core by drawing inspiration from nostalgic food memories. While this top Stellenbosch restaurant is renowned for its creative and unexpected take on local flavours, Eike prides itself on showcasing South Africa’s vibrant diversity of cultures, influences, and food heritage throughout its menu.
All of Eike’s dishes and culinary creations are made with fresh, locally-sourced, and seasonal ingredients and produce. Diners can expect to enjoy a 2 or 3 course menu for lunch and a 3 or 5 course menu for dinner when dining at Eike.
- Location: 50 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch
- Contact details: 021 007 4231 | [email protected]
- Opening times: Tuesday – Saturday, 12pm – late | Dinner served from 6pm
- Book: Click here to make a booking | Contact the Restaurant Directly for Parties Larger than 6
#The Werf | Franschhoek
The Werf, located on the sought-after Boschendal Wine Estate, is not only one of the best Franschhoek restaurants, but a real fan-favourite among locals and travellers alike. Situated in the beautifully revamped original cellar of the Manor House, The Werf Restaurant is all about contemporary farm-to-table dining using only the best available, local, seasonal, and ethically sourced ingredients. The Werf offers a sharing plate menu, which features produce from the farm itself and vegetables and herbs from The Werf Food Garden. Diners can also choose to enjoy their small plate menu created by Executive Chef Allistaire Lawrence.
Paired with an exceptional wine list that not only champions Boschendal Wines, but a selection of the best natural and biodynamic wines in the Western Cape, it promises to be an unforgettable Cape Winelands dining experience. Besides dining at The Werf (which is an absolute must), Boschendal’s gourmet picnics are incredibly popular. Not to mention the surrounding winelands scenery is absolutely unbeatable.
- Location: Boschendal, R310, Pniel Road, Groot Drakenstein, Franschhoek, Western Cape
- Contact details: 021 870 4273 | 021 870 4274 | [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: www.boschendal.com/eat-and-drink/werf-restaurant
- Opening times: Open for lunch, Monday – Sunday from 12pm – 5pm (Last orders by 4pm) |Bookings are essential
- Booking: Click here to book or to find out more information or contact The Werf on 021 870 4273, 021 870 4274 [email protected]
#Protégé | Franschhoek
If you’re looking for an exciting and equally exceptional casual fine dining eatery, Protégé is one of the best Franschhoek restaurants. From the previous ‘Eat Out Chef of the Year’ and renowned chef-proprietor Scot Kirton, Protégé, as its name so aptly implies, creates a space for young talented chefs to perfect their culinary craft and skills. Situated at Le Quartier Français, Protégé is designed around the central show kitchen, with alfresco dining areas located at both ends to ensure a wonderful dining experience by all.
Headed by Chef Jess van Dyk, a great deal of focus is placed on working with local suppliers to keep the menu as fresh and seasonal as possible. At its core, Protégé is all about creating a space that locals can call home, while enjoying top-quality, seasonally driven comfort food at its finest.
- Location: 8 Huguenot Road, Franschhoek, Western Cape
- Contact details: 021 224 0801 | [email protected]
- Website: www.protegerestaurant.co.za
- Opening times: Monday – Sunday, 7am – 11am; 12pm – 9pm
- Bookings: Click here to book online (the fastest and simplest way to secure your reservation) | Walk-ins welcome (subject to availability)